Mar 14th, 2018
WARNING: This episode covers mature topics and concepts such as sex, eroticism, etc.
This week, Meaghan and Marta really get it in…. I mean… get into it. Because really, deep down we all just wanna do it like they do on the discovery channel! (Please tell me you get the reference).
Anyway, we talk about the following:
- Sex as a physical need
- Sense of smell and sex
- How to score ladies in Germany
- Mate selection and ovulation
And we watched/read the following to get ready for our chat:
- Simplify Podcast: Season 1 Bonus Episode- https://www.blinkist.com/magazine/posts/simplify-marriage-eli-finkel
- Where Should We Begin: Esther Perel- https://www.estherperel.com/podcast
- Missing Richard Simmons podcast- https://www.missingrichardsimmons.com/
- FASCINATING article about bonobos: https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/bonobo-sex-and-society-2006-06/
- Article about love as a wave: #13 “Learn to ride the waves” - https://markmanson.net/relationship-advice
Links to Esther Perel’s incredible TED Talks:
And the one from Christopher Ryan, which was also pretty cool: