Welcome one, welcome all! Today's episode, as promised is about CHOCOLATE! No, not really, but its about something equally primally attractive, chemicals... I'm not going to drag out this intro paragraph, just know that you're going to learn about this hashtag: #BRBgettinborn
Today We Cover
- Anne Hathaway
- A little Hippo named Campus
- A Camp of Castrated Canaries (more than just a tounge twister)
We Also Ask
- Does your mother have the power to shut down your brain?
- Do prarie voles mate for life, and how can we stop it?
- DO VACCINES CAUSE AUTISM? No, but maybe oxytocin?
- GURL, IS YOU OVULATING? I can smell it.
If you’re still reading this description, you might be the kind of person who likes to write as well. Would you like to write to us and tell us how it went?