Apr 25th, 2018
Hey kids welcome back! Ever been invited into a dark alley to try some drugs? Cool, us neither. But this week we are following up on our Addictions Study Study with more addictions research!
Today We Ask
- What is the definition of addiction?
- What is the difference between a habit and an addiction
- What happens to the brain chemically with drug use?
- Are people predisposed to addiction?
- How effective, really, is the 12 step program?
We Also Talk About
- The best way to eat a banana
- What THE ROCK has to do with addiction
- Surprise step 13 in the 12 step program
- And SOS (http://www.sossobriety.org/)
- P.S. SOS stands for “Secular Organizations for Sobriety”
If you or a loved one is living with addiction:
If you’re still reading this description, you might be the kind of person who likes to write as well. Would you like to write to us and tell us how it went?