Sep 26th, 2018
Today Marta gets opinionated while talking about the law, a topic which she knows nothing about. With Meaghan she investigates how psychology is involved in the law and they get into some interesting discussions. Unsurprisingly, Marta got too fired up and Meaghan had to bring her back to earth. Listen on for more!
We Talk About:
- Types of legal rights
- Classes of citizens who don’t have full rights
- Power of attorney
- Legal age of consent
- Power of attorney https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Power_of_attorney
- Competence (law) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Competence_(law)
- Fitness to plead https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fitness_to_plead
- YES MARTA USED LOTS OF WIKIPEDIA SOURCES OKAY! Let me live. There’s some other legitimate sources, but who reads this description anyway.
If you’re still reading this description, you might be the kind of person who likes to write as well. Would you like to write to us and tell us how it went?